The Legion Veteran Welcome Program
The Royal Canadian Legion invites still serving or retired CAF or RCMP members and
their eligible family members have not yet joined the Legion to a free first year of membership.
Cadet and Junior Canadian Ranger Application
FREE FIRST YEAR OF MEMBERSHIP For graduating members of the Cadets and
Junior Canadian Rangers programs who are age of majority.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION FOR BRANCH 445
Although our membership has grown over the past couple of years, there are still lots of opportunities for new members. Watch the notice board for up coming events, which your family or friends might like to attend, and then bring them out for a good time. As with most organizations, we have come to rely on a small percentage of our member to help out with the numerous activities that take place at the branch. All members are encouraged to come out and volunteer to help. Don’t wait for someone to remember what you are interested in helping with let it be known because I’m pretty sure most areas of the Legion can use your input.
Membership stats at December 2023.
The future on any organization hinges on its ability to attract and retain new members. Consequently, all Members should be actively encouraging their family and friends to join our Branch. In addition to being a great place to hang around and have a great time, there are a number of reasons to join the Legion:• To belong to a national organization that cares for Canada’s veterans, promotes “remembrance” and speaks out for Canadian unity.
• To support your community through Legion programs and activities.
• To expand your skills and use your unique talents whether you participate in sports, public speaking, helping seniors, leadership, and youth development, social and other activities.
• For comradeship and recreation.
• To have access to a growing list of discounted products and services through the Legion’s Membership Benefits Package, and
• To receive Legion Magazine five times a year.
How to pay your dues:
- Mail a cheque to the branch
- Pay at the Lounge
- Got o Legion.ca and pay online
|Member Annual Dues|
|Over 65 $55.00|
|Under 65 $60.00|
Any questions please call Membership chair: Comrade Nancy Clark at the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder: If you have moved please contact the Branch and let us know.